2019/20 Cricket Pre-season Program
2019/20 Cricket Pre-season Program is Open Now!
Jock Athletic delivers a pre-season program specifically designed for all cricket athletes.
With over 30 years experience in successfully training and preparing cricketers for performance, from juniors right through to the Australian Cricket Team, cricket hig-performacne expert Jock Campbell knows how to best prepare young & older cricket athletes.
The Cricket Pre-season program encompasses:
- All physical sessions, including speed training & conditioning
- Running technique
- Core, hip and shoulder stability
- Gym strength & power
- Bowling introduction + workloads
FOR FAST BOWLERS, Our pre-season training program aims to:
- Reduce the risk of common fast bowling injuries
- Increase bowling speed
- Increase endurance
16 Week Program
The ideal length for a cricket pre-season program, for all ages 14yrs+, particularly for seniors and fast bowlers. Includes:
- Minimum 2 conditioning sessions per week
- 2 Gym sessions per week
- Bowling training and Workloads (from 10 weeks before season start)
12 Week Program
Delivers the same program as the 16 week, with less lead-in time.
A modified pre-season program, targeted for those athletes with busy school or after-school schedules. Includes:
- 1 Conditioning session per week
- 1 Gym session per week
- 1 Bowling training session per week (from 10 weeks before the season starts)
16 Week Program: 8 June - 28 September 2019
6 July - 28 September 2019
For any other questions, please contact us directly via email or phone:
Phone: 0415 998 636